Application for the 2023 Academia Sinica Fellowships for Doctoral Candidates in the Humanities and Social Sciences has begun. The deadline is March 15, 2023. The Fellowship appointment is awarded for a one-year period (July 1, 2023 ~ June 30, 2024), during which at least three days a week must be spent at IPSAS.
Applicants need to have the endorsement of one of the IPSAS research fellows as his/her advisor and have the advisor’s signature on the applications form. Each applicant should submit documents to IPSAS as follows:
(1) a completed application form;
(2) a curriculum vitae;
(3) a research plan;
(4) an official copy of his/her Ph.D. academic records;
(5) proof for obtaining the status of a doctoral candidate;
(6) reprints of publications; and,
(7) two letters of recommendation from the associated academic institution (written in English or Chinese and mailed directly to Ms. Ya-hui Huang at IPSAS by recommender)
Deadline: Please email the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2023.
Here are the Application Form (Open a URL in a new tab) and Guidelines for the Academia Sinica Fellowships for Doctoral Candidates in the Humanities and Social Sciences-PDF (Open a URL in a new tab)、Guidelines for the Academia Sinica Fellowships for Doctoral Candidates in the Humanities and Social Sciences-ODT (Open a URL in a new tab).
Questions can be forwarded to Ms. Ya-hui Huang at 886-2-2652-5306 or e-mailed to email@example.com.