IPSAS Lecture Series
- History and IR: An Interdisciplinary Agenda On January 28 IPSAS lecture series will present " History and IR: An Interdisciplinary Agenda " by Dr. Yu-Shan Wu (Distinguished Research Fellow, IPSAS).
- The Politics of Administrative Rulemaking in the U.S. On January 21 IPSAS lecture series will present " The Politics of Administrative Rulemaking in the U.S. " by Dr. Fang-Yi Chiou (Research Fellow, IPSAS).
- Regionalism revisited On January 14 IPSAS lecture series will present " Regionalism revisited " by Dr. Tse-Kang Leng (Research Fellow, IPSAS).
- 2021 Second Session of Postdoctoral Scholar Program Is Open for Applications from now to February 21, 2021 It is not necessary to send hard copies of application materials.All applications must be submitted to the Department of Academic Affairs and Instrument Service (DAAIS) by the app...
- 2021 First Session of Postdoctoral Scholar Program Is Open for Applications from August 26 to September 17, 2020 It is not necessary to send hard copies of application materials.All applications must be submitted to the Department of Academic Affairs and Instrument Service (DAAIS) by the app...
- Positions Available at IPSAS for the 2020 Academia Sinica Fellowships for Doctoral Candidates in the Humanities and Social Sciences The deadline is March 13, 2020.The Fellowship appointment is awarded for a one-year period (July 1, 2020 ~ June 30, 2021), during which at least two o...
Conferences & Seminars
- 2020 US Presidential Election Forum IPSAS will hold the “2020 US Presidential Election Forum” on November 12, 2020.
- IPSAS Anniversary Forum: Democratic Recession around the World The IPSAS is planning to host a two-hour forum on August 6 to celebrate our institute's birthday. This year the theme of the forum is about democracy recession.
- China and the Changing Asian Order Workshop The IPSAS will hold a workshop on “China and the Changing Asian Order Workshop”. We invited scholars from Japan and Taiwan to jointly discuss the China issue and the changing international relations among Asian countries.
- We will have an "open house" on October 31, 2020. IPSAS will hold an academic seminar on "The World after the Pandemic," to discuss the post-epidemic world. Welcome to join us. It is necessary for us to understand the development and changes of international affairs ...
- Congratulations to Dr. Wen-Chin Wu, associate research fellow at IPSAS, for receiving the 2020 Ta-You Wu Memorial Award by the Ministry of Technology. Dr. Wu has had a distinguished track record of publications in the study of comparative/international political economy,...
- Welcome Dr. Ronan Tse-min Fu to join IPSAS. Since July 6th, IPSAS has added a new member. Dr. Ronan Tse-min Fu joined IPSAS as an assistant research fellow.
- Research Position Announcement (October 31 , 2020 the deadline) The applicant must have a doctoral degree in political science or related disciplines, or is able to receive a Ph.D. degree by August 31, 2021.